By Uri Wilensky,William Rand
Read or Download An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press) PDF
Similar computer simulation books
Predicting the long run for monetary achieve is a tough, occasionally ecocnomic job. the focal point of this booklet is the applying of biologically encouraged algorithms (BIAs) to monetary modelling. In a close advent, the authors clarify desktop buying and selling on monetary markets and the problems confronted in monetary marketplace modelling.
Correct to, and drawing from, a number disciplines, the chapters during this assortment exhibit the variety, and applicability, of analysis in Bayesian argumentation. jointly, they shape a problem to philosophers versed in either the use and feedback of Bayesian types who've mostly missed their capability in argumentation.
This ebook incorporates a number of papers from the sixteenth overseas Symposium on Spatial info dealing with (SDH), the most well known long-running discussion board in geographical info technological know-how. This assortment bargains readers exemplary contributions to geospatial scholarship and perform from the conference's thirtieth anniversary.
This ebook constitutes the refereed complaints of the fifteenth International Conference on software program Reuse, ICSR 2016, held in Limassol, Cyprus, in June 2016. The 21 revised complete papers awarded including four revised short papers have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from fifty one submissions. The papers conceal varied parts of software program engineering, the place software reuse performs an enormous function, equivalent to software program product strains, domain analysis and modeling, software program instruments and enterprise points of software program.
- Model-Driven Engineering and Software Development: Third International Conference, MODELSWARD 2015, Angers, France, February 9-11, 2015, Revised Selected ... in Computer and Information Science)
- Statistical and Machine Learning Approaches for Network Analysis (Wiley Series in Computational Statistics)
- Collective Dynamics of Particles: From Viscous to Turbulent Flows (CISM International Centre for Mechanical Sciences)
- Adaptive Resource Management and Scheduling for Cloud Computing: Second International Workshop, ARMS-CC 2015, Held in Conjunction with ACM Symposium on ... Papers (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
- Variation-Aware Adaptive Voltage Scaling for Digital CMOS Circuits: 41 (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)
Additional resources for An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press)
An Introduction to Agent-Based Modeling: Modeling Natural, Social, and Engineered Complex Systems with NetLogo (MIT Press) by Uri Wilensky,William Rand