By Carolyn Brent
3-DAY overseas TELE-SUMMIT
LENGTH: ninety mins (Audio) offered separately
WHY WAIT? TELESUMMIT DAY 1 – NOV eight, 2011
DISCUSSION themes half 1 – theory/understanding
• every thing you must be aware of to make sure that your beloved is being correctly cared for.
• specialists: medical professionals, lawyers And Lawmakers communicate out on caregiving in all parts of concern:
• The Emotional trip of wasting a father or mother to dying or illness
• Fears round demise and terminal illness
• How denial makes us procrastinate
• the categorical feelings of a caregiver
• Getting the dialog begun in families
• How care givers can take care of their very own emotions
• speaking with siblings in regards to the situation
• How households can interact and aid one another emotionally
Hosted by means of
Lynn Serafinn, MAED, CPCC writer, trainer, ebook promotions, Radio Host "Turning up the amount of the song on your heart!"
Carolyn A. Brent, is an American writer, bodybuilder and elder-care laws recommend She is better referred to as an award-winning suggest and the writer of the best-selling books, The Caregiver's significant other: taking good care of your beloved Medically, Financially and Emotionally whereas taking good care of your self and Why Wait? The Baby-Boomers advisor to getting ready Emotionally, Financially and Legally for a Parent’s loss of life, Brent is additionally the founding father of the nonprofit firms, Caregiver tale | throughout every age | Grandpa's Dream.
Mikol S. Davis, Ed.D. - medical Psychologist, Co-founder of AgingParents.com, author
Caron Goode, Ph.D. - Compassionate counselor and trainer, founding father of the Academy for training Parent
"A own, compelling account. it truly is thorough, actual, and hugely credible. Brent's elementary suggestion can function a great aid to somebody within the state of affairs of operating with siblings on dad or mum care. I hugely suggest it!"
--Carolyn L. Rosenblatt, R.N., lawyer, writer of The Boomer's consultant to getting older Parents
"It takes actual braveness to bare your darkest hour and private vulnerability to profit others. Brent is actually inspirational. Her ebook deals us the common knowledge of her existence classes. She has set a brand new, increased average for turning adversity to like and redemption."
-Mikol Davis, Ph.D., geriatric psychologist, CEO of AgingParents.com