By Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith
AWHONN’s middle Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing, fifth Edition presents the main up to date, actual info to be had on today’s maternal-newborn nursing practice. Its concise define layout covers recommendations of copy, fetal improvement, basic being pregnant, intrapartum and postpartum sessions, the conventional infant, issues within the mom and infant, and moral concerns. With a clean concentrate on sufferer security and revised case experiences, this scientific advisor and certification prep instrument gains AWHONN-endorsed content material for the perform of maternal-newborn nursing.
- AWHONN-endorsed content makes this the definitive source in getting ready for present perform and strong point nursing certification examinations.
- Coverage of the complete scope of maternal-newborn nursing perform addresses issues, similar to: households; ethics; criminal concerns; examine, case administration; genetics; and the transition to domestic and parenthood.
- Bulleted define format enables quickly assessment and reference of key details at the administration of pregnant ladies and their newborns via all levels of care.
- NEW! specialize in sufferer safety attracts recognition to constructing talents concerning secure nursing practice.
- NEW! Content on drugs safety, together with excessive alert medicines, emphasizes serious drug details that has to be thought of to supply secure sufferer care.
- UPDATED! commonly revised case reviews and overview questions mirror the realities of perform and supply trying out for certification examinations with lifelike sufferer scenarios.
- EXPANDED! up to date content material throughout supplies the most up-tp-date perform directions to advertise caliber care.
Read or Download Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book PDF
Best personal health books
If you happen to or your loved ones individuals were being affected by common colds, flus, sinusitis, center ear infections or bronchitis, you don’t have to glance from now on for aid! Susan M. Lark, M. D. , some of the most revered women’s replacement medication specialists, stocks her flooring breaking all ordinary five-step remedy software that may enable you cast off colds, flus and different respiration infections eternally.
Greater than sixty percentage of usa citizens are over-weight, over-spent or over-stressed, and all 3 have elevated considerably in precisely the final fifty years. whereas such a lot folks inform ourselves we easily lack will-power, the true challenge is the ocean of temptations we swim in on a daily basis. No society in human historical past has skilled the abundance of inexpensive, bad foodstuff, quick access to credits, pressures to spend and acquire, and the by no means finishing checklist of entertainments and distractions on hand to us.
This can be a dietary source e-book with over one hundred thirty scrumptious recipes for cooked meals and uncooked, reside meals, in addition to sprouting and establishing a uncooked meals kitchen. This publication if for you if are taking a look to:* locate meat-free, gluten and sugar unfastened recipes* make do-it-yourself fermented meals* transition to a vegetarian or vegan * care for GMO's, radiation, chem-trails* extend your wisdom on food and wellbeing and fitness* have own & loved ones Eco pleasant recommendations
Representatives of undefined, govt, caregivers, and shoppers subscribe to students and coverage analysts in evaluating marketplace forces to rules as strength capacity for righting what's wrong with controlled care. The members that John E. Billi and Gail B. Agrawal have accrued right here quick movement the healthcare debate past the study room, imagine tank, and statehouse to the boardroom and reading room.
- Joyous Childbirth Changes the World
- Health and Aging 101: What Makes You Tick
- Midwifery, Obstetrics and the Rise of Gynaecology: The Uses of a Sixteenth-Century Compendium (Women and Gender in the Early Modern World)
- Live Now - Die Later, Starkhealth: A dying doctor lived so you can too
Extra resources for Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book
Core Curriculum for Maternal-Newborn Nursing E-Book by Susan Mattson,Judy E. Smith