By Nicholas Tarling
Read or Download Decolonisations Compared: Central America, Southeast Asia, the Caucasus (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series) PDF
Similar political history & theory books
Studienarbeit aus dem Jahr 2009 im Fachbereich Politik - Methoden, Forschung, observe: 2,7, Universität Potsdam (Institut für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften), Veranstaltung: Einführung in die Vergleichende Politikwissenschaft , Sprache: Deutsch, summary: Es gibt heutzutage etliche Ansätze die Herkunft beziehungsweise die Entwicklung zur Demokratie zu erklären.
Canadians lengthy have engaged in in-depth, wide-ranging discussions approximately their nation's relatives with the USA. nevertheless, americans frequently were chuffed to just accept a sequence of unexamined myths approximately their country's unchanging, benign partnership with the "neighbor to the north".
A Noble struggle examines the metaphors and meanings at the back of the African American appropriation of the tradition, ritual, and establishment of freemasonry in navigating the contested area of yankee democracy. Combining cultural and political concept with wide archival research--including the invention of an extraordinary choice of nineteenth-century files of an African American Freemason Lodge--Corey D.
Karl Polanyi was once some of the most influential political economists of the 20th century and is generally considered as the main proficient of social democratic theorists. In Reconstructing Karl Polanyi, Gareth Dale, one of many most popular students of Polanyi, offers a sweeping survey of his contributions to the social sciences.
- Klassiker der politischen Ideengeschichte: Von Platon bis Marx (De Gruyter Studium) (German Edition)
- Pathologie der Demokratie: Defekte, Ursachen und Therapie des modernen Staates (German Edition)
- Neoconservatism and the New American Century
- Transnational Organized Crime (Global Institutions)
- Political Economies of Empire in the Early Modern Mediterranean: The Decline of Venice and the Rise of England, 1450–1700
- The Idea of Liberty in Canada during the Age of Atlantic Revolutions, 1776-1838 (McGill-Queen's Studies in the History of Religion)
Additional resources for Decolonisations Compared: Central America, Southeast Asia, the Caucasus (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series)
Decolonisations Compared: Central America, Southeast Asia, the Caucasus (Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series) by Nicholas Tarling